You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Every members first voice

Hi,

Hello, Every Body,

I have just Joined today, a few hours back.
    I got several invitations from members including Mr.Prasanta Bora & Andy,
    but finally I decided to join my parent state website as Mr.Prasanta Bora just touched my heart making me say " Yes We Must do something, We must bring out some new Things, We must put our Assam Spider within Top 10 Spider networks of India.

Members Friends Nice meet you all in this unique network.
    Please do write something as soon as you join this network, Czz,
    It's " EVERY MEMBERS FIRST VOICE"

With Warm Regards,
    Sudeep
    Let's build ourselves
    INSPIRATION BUILDS TRUST

Delete Attachment

Hi Hello,

I have just Joined...I must say thanks to Assam Spiders for giving me this opportunity to express myself. I am based at Barpeta Now.

Warm regards to Every Member Friends

Delete Attachment

Dear Sudeep & Gopa

First of all a hearty welcome to Assam Spider. Thanks for joining in Assam Spider.

I hope you will doing your best for Assam Spider. Post your valuable resources and articles and get cash credit for it. Before submitting your articles, resources and business please remember the following...

only Assam related resources will be approved.

We need proper description i.e. how to reach, facilities and services provided, contact address and numbers etc.

Don't copy a single line from other sites. We approved only the self written resources and articles.

use good keywords.

Please go to the Guidelines for Posting at AssamSpider.com for more details.

Thanking you
    With Regards
    Prasanta Borah

Prasanta Borah

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.