You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Accuracy of information regarding Assam

Hi all . As a member or this site and as an Assamese I think that this site will come out as an immensely useful site for those who wants to know about Assam , and fot those too who live outside Assam . But to ensure that this happens in the right way , one needs to varify the information that members are providing .

So I request the members to put forward the complete and accurate information about the state .Any correction of former posts by readers should always be welcomed .I consider this as a moral responsibility for the members .
    Not only Assam Spider but all the spider sites of ISC are needed to check the Accuracy of all the posts comming on the sites, which is very helpfull in building better seo for all sites.
    --------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    CEO Siaar Group

I agree with Shaikh Izaj Ahmed in this regard that we all should concentrate on the Accuracy and correct information while posting any content.

Only Corrent and accurate information can make visitors to come back again and again.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.