You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

About job posting

Dear Sir,

May I able to post jobs offered from consultancy? Please let me know.

With Best Regards
    Prasanta Borah
    Yes you can post jobs that have offered by Consultancy; but write the description in your words. Since, consultancy used to put up the Ads in Internet; there is high possibility of Copy Pasting scenario. Try to post in your words for better result.
    Anindya(Andy)

Hi Andy,

Is there any cash credit for job posting?

Regards
    Prasanta Borah

Prasanta Borah

Hello Prashant,
    AssamSpider is in its initial stage. So, in each and every section of assamspider wouldn't able to provide Cash-Credits now. But in future when AssamSpider started to get good traffic then Good Contributors will definitely get Cash Awards for their effort.

Recently AssamSpider going to give Cash in Resource, Business, Assam News and Referral sections. But, from an Active Member we expect contribution in each section of AssamSpider.

Last but not least, you could associate your Google Adsense with AssamSpider and could earn in Dollars from Job section as well.

Anindya(Andy)

Thanks Andy,

Actually Cash credit is not main thing for me. But when I explain about it with my friends and colleagues etc. then they asked about it, so, I am asking you about it.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Prasanta Borah

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.