You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Self Introduction of Anindya

Hello Members,
    I am happy to see Assam's regional site and soon when I came to know about this site; the first thing I do is registering myself with this site. I don't want to miss anything of Assam.

I am Anindya(Andy) from Kolkata, West Bengal. Happy to be a part of Assam. Please guide and inform me in proper way to develop this site.
    I am happy to join Assamspider community. I am from Gohpur, Sonitpur, Assam. A english graduate from Chaiduar College Gohpur, Assam. I'll be happy to put information about Assam.

Hi Ridip,

A hearty welcome to Assam Spider. Please go through the various section of the site, and post resources and news etc. related to Assam as much as you can, and earn also cash credit. Please remember that Assam Spider is very strict about copy paste system. So, post only in your own words.

Wishing you a good time in the site.
    Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Prasanta Borah

Hello Ridip,
    Its nice to see someone joining AssamSpider from Assam. We need good contributor to grow Assam's Regional Site. As, Sri Prashanta Borah mentioned, please go through 'New Members FAQ' and always post self-writen content.

Wish you good luck...

Anindya(Andy)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.